PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — A 29-year-old woman was arrested Thursday in Pinellas County after leaving four children at home for an extended period of time while she left to buy cigarettes, an arrest report states.
When Bing left the home Wednesday, the arrest report states a 5-year-old girl under her care was accidentally burned with a lighter. She suffered extensive burns to the right side of her chest and right arm, resulting in bad wounds and blisters.
Police say Kashawna Bing was arrested around 8:15 p.m. and charged with child neglect with great bodily harm.
The arrest report doesn’t mention injuries to any other child in the home.
- Trump to hold ‘MAGA’ rally in Tampa Thursday as campaigns enter crunch time
- Melania Trump slams Biden, Dems in first solo campaign stop
- 6-year-old boy’s ‘YouCanBeABCs’ rap video inspires kids to dream big
- Authorities: Child, bus driver killed in Tennessee school bus crash
- Is Trump or Biden more of a patriot? Here’s what 1,100 voters said