TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA)—Police are investigating a fatal stabbing in the 8700 block of N. 39th Street.
Police said they responded to the location Monday morning and found a man with stab wounds.
The unidentified man was taken to the hospital where he later died.
Investigators said the stabbing may have stemmed from a domestic dispute, but no arrests have been made at this time.
“All parties involved are accounted for,” police said in a press release.
Further information was not immediately available.
- ‘Mass murderers’ on the run after killing 6, including unborn child
- Old (Brady), young (Mahomes), different Super Bowl 55 awaits
- Mahomes weighs in on facing Brady in Super Bowl LV
- Buccaneers fans celebrate NFC championship win across Tampa Bay
- US judge blocks release of ‘Zip tie guy’ in Capitol riot