TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA)—Police are investigating a fatal stabbing in the 8700 block of N. 39th Street.
Police said they responded to the location Monday morning and found a man with stab wounds.
The unidentified man was taken to the hospital where he later died.
Investigators said the stabbing may have stemmed from a domestic dispute, but no arrests have been made at this time.
“All parties involved are accounted for,” police said in a press release.
Further information was not immediately available.
- ‘Treat people with respect’: Political yard signs vandalized at Palm Harbor home
- COVID-19 & blood clots: Lakeland medical centers participate in nationwide trial
- Watch: Mechanics rescue kitten stuck in dashboard of car
- First man cured of HIV infection now has terminal cancer
- Buffalo, NY police officers no longer have to wear their names on uniforms