CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – Clearwater police and fire rescue crews are currently on the scene of a worker-related accident.
Police say a worker who was on a lift at the Clear Bay Terrace Apartments on North Betty Lane fell about 25 feet around 9:40 Friday morning.
The worker was flown via medical helicopter to Bayfront Health St. Petersburg. He was taken in as a trauma alert with potentially life-threatening injuries, according to police.
Please check back for the latest updates on this story.
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Scattered showers overnight with cold front
- Attorneys: Arrest of Tampa pastor who led packed services was ‘unconstitutional’
- Bill proposed provides protection for student veterans
- China reports 1 death and 48 new coronavirus cases, no new domestic cases
- ‘Tiger King’ subject still missing, Hillsborough sheriff to give update on Don Lewis search