CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – Clearwater police and fire rescue crews are currently on the scene of a worker-related accident.
Police say a worker who was on a lift at the Clear Bay Terrace Apartments on North Betty Lane fell about 25 feet around 9:40 Friday morning.
The worker was flown via medical helicopter to Bayfront Health St. Petersburg. He was taken in as a trauma alert with potentially life-threatening injuries, according to police.
Please check back for the latest updates on this story.
- Detroit Lions GM, former Chamberlain football player connects with current team members on Zoom
- Tampa Bay activists and legal experts weigh in on the start of the Derek Chauvin trial
- Cable company fixes pipe after 8 On Your Side reports Venice couple’s months-long sewage troubles
- Sarasota woman wins $2 million in scratch-off game
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Another cool night ahead, big warm up coming