PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Clearwater police are investigating the death of a woman whose body was found in the waters of Old Tampa Bay on Saturday.
Police said the woman’s body was discovered just west of the Bayside Bridge around 5 p.m.
The medical examiner will investigate to determine her cause of death.
Further information was not immediately available.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Spring-like temps breakup with Tampa, cold front arrives midweek
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 5,539 new COVID-19 cases and 118 deaths
- Raptors’ virus issues worsen, game vs. Bulls called off
- Golfer drowns in pond while searching for his ball at Oldsmar country club
- Crowds rush Clearwater Beach for the first unofficial day of Spring Break