ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) — A Winter Park woman’s body was found in the water at a St. Pete marina Sunday morning.
The woman was identified Monday as 53-year-old Heather Dutton.
Police said Dutton’s body was found around 8:30 a.m. Sunday in the water at Suntex Marina on 32nd Way South.
Police said Dutton had been staying on a boat with relatives and was last seen Saturday night.
The preliminary investigation does not suggest foul play, the police department spokesperson said. A medical examiner will determine the cause of the death.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Scattered downpours develop this afternoon
- Tampa youth soccer coach remembered after battle with COVID-19
- Nine-year-old boy rescued after falling into creek
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August
- Bay Area political analyst says to win White House, candidates must win two major groups in Florida