ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A woman is in critical condition after being struck by a vehicle in St. Petersburg on Tuesday night, authorities said.
Police said the woman was struck at at the intersection of 34th Street North and 10th Avenue North around 9:45 p.m. The driver of the vehicle remained at the scene and is cooperating with the investigation, according to police.
Police said the woman was taken to an area hospital, where she is listed in critical condition.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Florida coronavirus: 4,098 new cases, 63 new deaths reported Sunday
- Sunshine State dims for Dems amid election losses, cash woes
- Manatee County boarding school coach charged with DUI
- Woman dies at hospital after being shot outside Lakeland home; suspect shot, killed by officer
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Sunshine returns Sunday, gradual warming trend this week in Tampa