DUNEDIN, Fla. (WFLA) – A woman is being flown to a Tampa Bay hospital after falling from a 4th story balcony, firefighters say.
According to Dunedin Fire Rescue, the woman is reportedly in her sixties and was taken as a trauma alert.
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the incident.
This is a developing story, please check back for updates.
- Brett Phillips, the hometown hero, clutch for Rays in Game 4
- MasterCraft Pro wraps up 2020 waterski season
- UN: Nuclear weapons ban treaty to enter into force
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Crews vacuum ‘murder hornets’ out of Washington nest