PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A 29-year-old woman is accused of throwing her live-in boyfriend against a door, striking him and then stabbing him with the tip of a knife.
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office reports the incident happened on May 4 around 12:36 p.m. The boyfriend is 65 years of age or older.
An arrest affidavit says witnesses saw Alyce Davenport throwing the man against the front door and then striking him. “The defendant was observed pulling at (the victim’s) pockets looking for the keys to the apartment,” deputies said.
Deputies said Davenport also grabbed two steak knives from the kitchen. She allegedly used the tip of a knife to stab the victim’s chest, arms and hands.
“The defendant is much larger and younger than the victim,” deputies said. “The victim has mobility issues and is unable to retreat and flee. The victim stated that the defendant hid his phone from him.”
Davenport was arrested Monday around 10:42 a.m. She is charged with domestic-related battery on a person 65 or older and domestic-related aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Motorcyclist shot in possible road-rage incident on Howard Frankland
- Two dead, including a child, after 4-vehicle Haines City accident
- Smoke & Haze: The pot mystery solved
- Huge tornado appears in background of prom photo
- Family claims dead rodent found in Dr. Pepper bottle
- Trader Joe’s frozen products recall expands
- Tornadoes hit Plains; 2 dead, homes destroyed in Oklahoma
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines