ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – The Coast Guard and Florida Fish and Wildlife officials have responded to a submerged vehicle near the Corey Causeway on St. Pete Beach.
Authorities said no people were found inside of the vehicle.
Eagle 8 flew over the scene and spotted the vehicle upside down in the water.
At this time, it’s still unclear when this occurred or how it occurred.
This is a developing situation. Please check back for updates.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Feeling like fall for the first day of the new season
- Lightning beat Stars 3-2 in Game 2, get even in Stanley Cup
- Dolphin rescued from pond after being trapped by Hurricane Laura storm surge
- Michael Jordan, Hamlin partner on NASCAR team for Wallace
- Florida decision likely clears Patriots owner of soliciting sex