CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – A toddler is in critical condition after she was pulled from a pool in Clearwater on Monday.
Police said the 15-month-old girl was found unconscious in a swimming pool in the 1900 block of Douglas Avenue at about 8 p.m.
Police said the girl’s 7-year-old sister removed her from the water and family members called 911 while others were performing CPR.
The toddler was taken to St. Joseph Children’s Hospital in Tampa, where she remains in critical condition.
Further information was not immediately available.
- EPA approves first disinfectant that kills COVID-19
- Brazil’s President Bolsonaro tests positive for COVID-19
- Opioid deaths surge in Sarasota and Manatee counties
- Husband admits shooting man found in bedroom with wife hours after they separated
- Florida coronavirus: State reports over 7k new cases, record high percent positivity