PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Tarpon Springs police are investigating a shooting that left a 16-year-old boy with injuries over the weekend.
According to police, the shooting happened in the area of East Oakwood Avenue and South Disston around 9:30 p.m. on Sunday evening. The victim’s injuries are said to be non-life-threatening.
Police said the shooting is still under investigation and the suspect remains at large.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Masks optional for vaccinated Starbucks customers starting Monday
- People drinking more during pandemic, especially women, study finds
- Colonial Pipeline says ‘normal operations’ have resumed following ransomware attack
- How friendly is your state for police officers?
- Mother-son pair to cross same graduation stage at North Dakota university