PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Tarpon Springs police are investigating a shooting that left a 16-year-old boy with injuries over the weekend.
According to police, the shooting happened in the area of East Oakwood Avenue and South Disston around 9:30 p.m. on Sunday evening. The victim’s injuries are said to be non-life-threatening.
Police said the shooting is still under investigation and the suspect remains at large.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- K9 dies after falling down elevator shaft during search for burglary suspects
- Cosmetic Medical Spa in Tampa Bay Area
- Millions stick to Thanksgiving travel plans despite warnings
- Clemson’s Swinney: COVID-19 FSU ‘excuse to cancel game’
- Snowcat Ridge limits park hours after misestimation on ‘amount of snow production’ required