PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) - A Tampa man is facing charges after he allegedly exposed himself in front of a group of people, including a 5-year-old girl.
According to an affidavit, Kenneth James Duffley, 31, was arrested for lewd and lascivious exhibition and booked into the Pinellas County Jail on Friday.
Duffley was allegedly seen walking naked outside of a condo complex in the 17800 block of Gulf Boulevard. He started catcalling four people, including a 14-year-old girl and a 5-year-old girl, then "showed them his entire naked body, including genitals," the report states.
Police said a woman started shouting at him to put on his clothes, so he ran back inside.
When investigators showed up at the condo to speak to Duffley, his friend, Joseph Michael Bradley, 36, of St. Petersburg, answered the door. Police said Bradley became verbally aggressive and tried to shut the door on officers. After his arrest, he urinated in the back of the patrol car.
Investigators suspect both men were inebriated. Duffley later told police it was meant to be a funny joke, according to the affidavit. He was released from jail on a $7,500 bond. Bradley was released on a $400 bond.
Bicyclist seriously injured in crash
Body found floating near bridge
- Image copyright 2018 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Caught on camera: an arrest related to a deadly shooting in Tampa
- WATCH: Tampa K-9 officer Indo gets last call before retirement
- Shoe launch canceled after officer injured by unruly Florida crowd
- Pence aide out of running to be Trump's next chief of staff