SAFETY HARBOR, Fla. (WFLA) – A display in Safety Harbor is sure to turn some heads this Halloween for Tampa Bay Lightning fans!
Greg Boschert says he’s a huge Tampa Bay Lightning fan and wanted to share his love of the team with a truly scary display.
The display features skeletons dressed as Lightning and St. Louis Blues players, coaches, fans, and even goalies.
Boschert tells News Channel 8 he’s a huge Lightning fan and this was the first year doing a display of this magnitude.
“It took about a week to put it together and it was all about showing my love for the team,” Boschert said.
The display is located at Meadow Cross Drive in Safety Harbor.
MORE SPOOKY STORIES
- 150k sign petition to move Halloween to last Saturday of October
- Cold Stone Creamery turns ice cream black for Halloween
- Police warn parents after Nerd Ropes found in drug bust
- Spooky spirit: Wesley Chapel family changes Halloween display every day
- From spooktacular fun to tasty treats, check out fall fun at Walt Disney World
- College admissions scandal is now a Halloween costume
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are America’s favorite Halloween candy, poll shows
- Yandy pays tribute to Mr. Rogers with sexy Halloween costume
- Get paid $1,300 to watch 13 Stephen King movies by Halloween