ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – The St. Petersburg Police Department is investigating a drive-by shooting that happened on Sunday night.
Police responded to reports of shots fired shortly before 8:30 p.m. in the 4600 block of Emerson Avenue South.
Police said the victim was shot in the foot and has non-life-threatening injuries. A house and a car were also hit.
No further information was immediately available.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Child dies after Christmas parade accident in Tennessee
- Tampa Bay motorcycle group pays tribute to young rider killed following collision with HART bus
- North Port police asking for community’s help in identifying sexual battery suspect
- Florida officer charged with violating women’s civil rights
- Utah tosses thousands of gallons of beer after law change