ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – Police say a 10-year-old who never came home after school was found safe at a friend’s house after a brief search.
ORIGINAL STORY: A search is underway in St. Petersburg for a fourth-grade boy who never made it home from school on Friday.
Police say 10-year-old Kevin Josey left Campbell Park Elementary School around 3:30 p.m. on Friday. He was supposed to walk home but never arrived.
Josey is about 5-feet 2-inches tall and weighs about 80 pounds.
Anyone who sees him or knows where he is should call St. Petersburg police.
LATEST PINELLAS COUNTY NEWS:
- St. Pete city leaders announce proposals for Tropicana Field site redevelopment
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 9,594 new cases, 227 new deaths
- Police: Man dead after stabbing at Clearwater bar
- COVID-19 vaccine to be offered to every Florida long-term care facility by Feb. 1, Gov. DeSantis says
- Arrest warrant issued for Clearwater appliance salesman