ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – The St. Petersburg Pier will temporarily close Monday and Tuesday morning as contractors will install a sculpture.
City officials say the installation of the Echelman net sculpture will begin Monday from 4 a.m. to noon and will be completed on Tuesday from 4 a.m. to noon.
There will be no public access to the pier during the installation hours. Additionally, access to the Pelican lot and all service and delivery to the Pier Head, Doc Ford’s and Spa Beach Bistro will be closed.
For more information, visit the pier’s website.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Target Black Friday deals: Final week of discounts released
- Public health expert: ‘Prudent decision’ to postpone Tampa’s Gasparilla festivities during coronavirus surge
- Search underway for missing endangered 77-year-old Sebring woman
- Former Tampa Bay bank robber meets detective after she changed his life, 28 years later
- 2 people injured following St. Petersburg shooting