ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A 28-year-old man is $2 million richer after buying a scratch-off ticket at a St. Pete Winn-Dixie.
Luka Vidakovic of St. Petersburg, hit the jackpot, winning $2 million, The Florida Lottery officials said in a news release, and chose to receive his winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $1,475,000.00.
Vidakovic won the money on a the $2,000,000 CASHWORD Scratch-Off game, which he bought at Winn Dixie, located at 1049 62nd Avenue in St. Petersburg. The store gets a $4,000 bonus commission for selling the winning ticket.
The $10 Scratch-Off game, launched in August 2017, features six top prizes of $2 million and over 6,000 prizes between $1,000 to $2 million. The overall odds of winning are one-in-3.38.
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Pro-Trump students explain reason for impromptu parade, call heckling Biden supporters ‘immature’
- Kid Rock, golfer John Daly asked to mask up at final presidential debate
- Here’s how Hunter Biden became a campaign issue
- Son restores 1955 Ford Thunderbird to grant dad’s dying wish