LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE | Police said Timothy Barnes, a 78-year-old man who was reported missing in Largo Tuesday, has been located in Collier County.
The Silver Alert has been canceled.
ORIGINAL STORY | The Largo Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating a 78-year-old man with dementia who was reported missing on Tuesday.
A Silver Alert was issued for Timothy Barnes, who was last seen Tuesday in the 300 block of Wertz Drive.
Police said Barnes is traveling in a 2014 silver Volkswagen Passat with the Florida tag ILHU76 and is believed to be in the Collier County area.
Barnes is 6 feet 2 inches, weighing 115 pounds.
Those with information regarding his whereabouts should call police at 727-587-6730.
- Turkey causes St. Pete house fire, how to keep yourself and your loved ones safe this Thanksgiving
- Small businesses hosting holiday market amid struggles of pandemic
- Pedestrian killed while crossing 54th Avenue North in Lealman
- City of Largo bringing holiday cheer with annual light display at park
- Live aboard boater turns to 8 On Your Side after marina eviction