LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE | Police said Timothy Barnes, a 78-year-old man who was reported missing in Largo Tuesday, has been located in Collier County.
The Silver Alert has been canceled.
ORIGINAL STORY | The Largo Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating a 78-year-old man with dementia who was reported missing on Tuesday.
A Silver Alert was issued for Timothy Barnes, who was last seen Tuesday in the 300 block of Wertz Drive.
Police said Barnes is traveling in a 2014 silver Volkswagen Passat with the Florida tag ILHU76 and is believed to be in the Collier County area.
Barnes is 6 feet 2 inches, weighing 115 pounds.
Those with information regarding his whereabouts should call police at 727-587-6730.
- City of Largo in critical need of summer camp counselors
- Palm Harbor business faces backlash for requiring customers to wear masks
- Largo man accidentally shoots himself in leg while picking up case of soda at Walmart, police say
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 1,976 new cases, 58 new deaths
- Suspect in crash that killed Pinellas deputy in court Monday