PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Several mobile homes were damaged in Pinellas Park as storms rolled through the area on Thursday night, officials said.
Although a number of people reported seeing a tornado, the National Weather Service has not confirmed whether or not a tornado touched down in the area.
The Pinellas Park Fire rescue said about a dozen homes suffered damage at Palm Grove Mobile Home Park. Crews were also working to repair downed power lines.
Official say there were also reports of damage at the Clearwater Cascades Mobile home Park on 66th Street North.
No injuries have been reported, officials said.
- The ‘Wolf Moon’ will rise in the sky this week – here’s how you can best view it
- DeSantis: Florida’s statewide COVID-19 vaccine registration site expanding this week
- Vending machines for COVID-19 self-tests rollout at California airport
- Hobby Lobby to end popular 40% off coupon at the end of February
- Frontline nurses at Raymond James testing site upset they weren’t included in Super Bowl ticket giveaway