PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Several mobile homes were damaged in Pinellas Park as storms rolled through the area on Thursday night, officials said.
Although a number of people reported seeing a tornado, the National Weather Service has not confirmed whether or not a tornado touched down in the area.
The Pinellas Park Fire rescue said about a dozen homes suffered damage at Palm Grove Mobile Home Park. Crews were also working to repair downed power lines.
Official say there were also reports of damage at the Clearwater Cascades Mobile home Park on 66th Street North.
No injuries have been reported, officials said.
- Dallas Stars beat Lightning 4-1 in Game 1 of Stanley Cup
- Idaho pastor hospitalized after defying mask mandate
- Cash App scheme could wipe out your bank account
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Getting breezy Sunday, lower humidity coming
- No vote on RBG successor until after election, Collins says