TARPON SPRINGS, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE: Police say Lorraine Creamer has been found safe in Holiday.
ORIGINAL STORY: Tarpon Springs police are searching for a missing 85-year-old woman who suffers from dementia.
Police say Lorraine Creamer was last seen at 3:45 p.m. at 501 S. Walton Ave.
Creamer is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 130 pounds. Police say she has short gray hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing black pants, a light blue sweater and a purple jacket.
Police say she walks in a “hunched” manner due to a medical condition.
If you have any information on Creamer’s whereabouts, please contact TSPD at 727-937-6151.
- Tampa police searching for missing 71-year-old man
- First oak trees selected to replace Notre Dame’s spire
- Poet Amanda Gorman said she was targeted by security guard: ‘One day an icon, the next a threat’
- Affidavit: Man found Tiger Woods unconscious after SUV crash
- Study finds mask mandates, dining out influence virus spread