TARPON SPRINGS, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE: Police say Lorraine Creamer has been found safe in Holiday.
ORIGINAL STORY: Tarpon Springs police are searching for a missing 85-year-old woman who suffers from dementia.
Police say Lorraine Creamer was last seen at 3:45 p.m. at 501 S. Walton Ave.
Creamer is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 130 pounds. Police say she has short gray hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing black pants, a light blue sweater and a purple jacket.
Police say she walks in a “hunched” manner due to a medical condition.
If you have any information on Creamer’s whereabouts, please contact TSPD at 727-937-6151.
- FL Strawberry Festival gets off to a “berry” cold start
- Family of bullied Australian boy declines crowdfunded trip to Disney, wants funds to support anti-bullying charities
- Governor strips coalition against domestic violence from distributor of state funds
- What’s deadlier? Coronavirus or flu
- St. Petersburg man devastated his beloved beagle may be stolen