If you’ve ever wanted to be on the silver screen, now is your chance!
Hallmark is looking for extras to appear in scenes of a movie that will be filming in Safety Harbor starting Monday.
The movie is called, “Love in the Sun,” a G-rated love story and Safety Harbor will be depicted as the female star’s hometown.
If you are interested in being an extra in the movie, the Safety Harbor Chamber of Commerce says casting agents are looking for people who are ages 15 to 60, including families and couples.
Extras will be needed on certain dates beginning March 25 through April 12. Extras are needed to appear in background shots.
Here are the filming dates:
- March 25: 27 people needed for 12 hours
- March 26: 20 people needed for 12 hours
- March 27: 5 people needed for 8 hours
- March 27: 18 people needed for 12 hours
- March 28: 8 people needed for 8 hours
- March 28: 52 people needed for 12 hours
- March 29: 17 people needed for 8 hours
- April 8: 12 people needed for 12 hours
- April 9: 82 people needed for 12 hours
- April 12: 18 people needed for 10 hours
If you are interested in working as an extra in the movie send an email with your contact info, headshot, age and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also may see some delays as shooting begins for the movie on Wednesday, March 27th and Thursday, March 28th expect delays in these areas.
2nd Street N between 5th/6th Avenues – 8:00 am to 10:00 am
3rd Avenue N between Main Street and 2nd Street N – 10:30 am to 7:00 pm
Main Street between 2nd/4th Avenues – 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
3rd Street S between Main/2nd Streets – 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Main Street between 3rd/6th Avenues – 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Main Street between 3rd/6th Avenues – 8:00 am to 6:30 pm
As well as minor closure of Veterans Memorial Lane as traffic will only be delayed once cameras are rolling. The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office will be working with film crews to control traffic flow during the shooting of the film.