LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) – Pinellas County deputies are currently searching for two suspects who stole a puppy from a Largo Petland.
According to Petland, the puppy is a brown and white Teddy Bear, the common name for a Shi Tzu and Bichon mix.
Surveillance video shows the suspects in the store on Sunday. One of the suspects wore a white shirt, grey hat, white and blue striped shorts, and slides. The other suspect wore a blue long-sleeve shirt and blue shorts with black socks and black slides.
If you know who the suspects may be or have any information on the incident, please contact the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office at 727-582-6200 and/or the Petland at 727-230-1979.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Florida couple attempts to hold wedding at mansion they did not own
- Gov. DeSantis sued over new ‘anti-riot’ law
- Driver trapped in sinking car, passenger escapes following single-vehicle crash into Tampa pond
- St. Petersburg park assault will be prosecuted as a hate crime
- USCG Cutter Tampa offloads nearly $95 million worth of cocaine in Miami