LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) – Pinellas County deputies are currently searching for two suspects who stole a puppy from a Largo Petland.
According to Petland, the puppy is a brown and white Teddy Bear, the common name for a Shi Tzu and Bichon mix.
Surveillance video shows the suspects in the store on Sunday. One of the suspects wore a white shirt, grey hat, white and blue striped shorts, and slides. The other suspect wore a blue long-sleeve shirt and blue shorts with black socks and black slides.
If you know who the suspects may be or have any information on the incident, please contact the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office at 727-582-6200 and/or the Petland at 727-230-1979.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Feeling like fall for the first day of the new season
- Lightning beat Stars 3-2 in Game 2, get even in Stanley Cup
- Dolphin rescued from pond after being trapped by Hurricane Laura storm surge
- Michael Jordan, Hamlin partner on NASCAR team for Wallace
- Florida decision likely clears Patriots owner of soliciting sex