CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – Police said a 31-year-old woman was injured in a stabbing in the 900 block of Vine Avenue in Clearwater.
Police responded to that address shortly after 10 p.m. Monday and said the woman was flown to St. Joseph’s Hospital as a trauma alert.
Her injuries are now said to be non-life-threatening, according to police.
Police said the stabbing happened after the victim and the suspect got into a verbal dispute, and that the suspect remains at large.
Further information not immediately available.
- 4 injured in 2-car crash in New Port Richey
- Florida Virtual School is ‘second-tier education’ says Florida Education Commissioner at Trump event
- Safety and Your Aesthetic Procedure
- TSA finds triple the normal amount of guns in July, despite air travel remaining low
- Biden, Harris to make unusual campaign debut in virus era