CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – Clearwater police are currently searching for a man who damaged a woman’s car during the middle of the night.
According to police, he rang her doorbell and when she didn’t answer, he damaged her Nissan Altima.
Police say the man used a pipe or baseball bat to damage the car on Brigadoon Drive.
If you recognize the man in the picture above or have any information, please call 727-562-4242.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 5,539 new COVID-19 cases and 118 deaths
- Raptors’ virus issues worsen, game vs. Bulls called off
- Golfer drowns in pond while searching for his ball at Oldsmar country club
- Cuomo asks state AG to investigate sexual harassment allegations against him
- Crowds rush Clearwater Beach for the first unofficial day of Spring Break