ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A 61-year-old man is in critical condition after a possible home invasion in St. Petersburg, police said.
Officers were called to a home on 21st Avenue North around 3 a.m. Friday to investigate a complaint about a loud stereo blaring music.
Police said they looked through a window and found a man who was physically restrained and in distress.
It’s unclear how long the 61-year-old had been there.
The man is currently in the hospital in critical condition.
Investigators believe the man was a victim of a home invasion.
If you may have seen anything suspicious or have any information, please call SPPD at 727-893-7780.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Orphaned baby llama joins herd at Macedonian zoo
- 3 men from 3 states accused in woman’s death, burned body
- ‘Enough is Enough’ march in St. Petersburg demands end to gun violence
- 49ers may need temporary home because of new COVID-19 rules
- German restaurant fills seats with stuffed pandas to protest coronavirus lockdown