ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – Police said foul play was involved in the death of a 76-year-old woman who was found inside her St. Pete mobile home Sunday.
Police said they were called to check on Barbara Brylka after neighbors hadn’t seen her in a few days.
On Sunday, they found Brylka’s body at her home in the Pinewood Village Mobile Home Park, which is off Gandy Boulevard in the 10600 block of Poplar Street.
Investigators have yet to determine her cause of death, but initially called the manner in which she died suspicious.
The St. Petersburg Police Department officially ruled Brylka’s death a homicide Monday afternoon.
Further information was not immediately available. Anyone with information on the case are asked to call the St. Pete Police Department at 727-893-7780.
- Trump urges Senate to vote ‘without delay’ on his Supreme Court pick
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- Infant survives crash that kills 25-year-old Polk County woman
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- Stanley Cup: Lightning, Stars take the ice at 7:30 on News Channel 8