ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – Police said foul play was involved in the death of a 76-year-old woman who was found inside her St. Pete mobile home Sunday.
Police said they were called to check on Barbara Brylka after neighbors hadn’t seen her in a few days.
On Sunday, they found Brylka’s body at her home in the Pinewood Village Mobile Home Park, which is off Gandy Boulevard in the 10600 block of Poplar Street.
Investigators have yet to determine her cause of death, but initially called the manner in which she died suspicious.
The St. Petersburg Police Department officially ruled Brylka’s death a homicide Monday afternoon.
Further information was not immediately available. Anyone with information on the case are asked to call the St. Pete Police Department at 727-893-7780.
- Statue of Black protester replaces toppled slave trader
- Florida Walmart shopper pulls gun on man in dispute over masks
- No more delays: What to know about the July 15 tax deadline
- 5 test positive for COVID-19 after going to house party with hundreds in attendance
- Video shows police officer save 3-week-old baby choking on milk