ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – Police said a 19-year-old was shot before he crashed his car into a home in St. Petersburg. He later died.
Police said Diontae Burr was shot in the 3800 block of 38th Street South late Thursday night.
He drove a short distance before crashing into a home.
Burr was rushed to the hospital, where he was pronounced deceased.
No arrests have been made at this time.
Police are asking anyone with information on the shooting to call detectives at 727-893-7780.
- New federal rules to help states combat coronavirus patient surge
- How coronavirus can impact your credit score
- Nurses union protests shortage of protective gear at HCA hospitals
- Stopping the spread: Hillsborough Co. to open 2 hotels to help those impacted by coronavirus
- Coronavirus: U.S. death toll tops 5,000