ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – Police said a 19-year-old was shot before he crashed his car into a home in St. Petersburg. He later died.
Police said Diontae Burr was shot in the 3800 block of 38th Street South late Thursday night.
He drove a short distance before crashing into a home.
Burr was rushed to the hospital, where he was pronounced deceased.
No arrests have been made at this time.
Police are asking anyone with information on the shooting to call detectives at 727-893-7780.
- 1 dead, at least 17 injured after tornado rips Alabama town
- Senators to be sworn in as articles of impeachment are presented
- Trump endorses Sarah Sanders in Arkansas governor’s race
- Polk County man arrested for alleged theft at gravesite of Frostproof triple homicide victim
- Newsfeed Now: Senators to be sworn in for impeachment, 40-year-old message in a bottle discovered in lake