CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE: Police say 12-year-old Jerald Yeager has been found.
ORIGINAL STORIES: The Clearwater Police Department is asking for the community’s help in finding a runaway boy from a group home.
Police say 12-year-old Jerald Yeager was last seen Saturday evening in the 1600 block of Union Street.
According to police, Yeager was last seen wearing blue shorts and a red shirt.
If you have seen Yeager or know his whereabouts, please call 727-562-4242.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Biden administration to boost vaccine supply next week
- Skin cancer vaccine developed by Tampa company enters Phase 1 of clinical trial
- World surpasses 100M confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Here’s what has to happen for $1,400 stimulus checks to become reality
- Florida ranked 5th in states with least COVID-19 restrictions