ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A shooting in St. Petersburg sent two people to the hospital early Tuesday morning, according to police.
At about 4:45 a.m., officers responded to a shooting in the 3400 block of 17th Avenue South.
Police said one victim was rushed to the hospital with a gunshot wound.
Another person showed up at the hospital with a gunshot wound.
Their injuries are said to be non-life-threatening.
It’s unclear if a suspect is in custody. Further information was not immediately available.
- US nears China’s virus death toll as New York calls for help
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Scattered showers overnight with cold front
- Attorneys: Arrest of Tampa pastor who led packed services was ‘unconstitutional’
- Bill proposed provides protection for student veterans
- China reports 1 death and 48 new coronavirus cases, no new domestic cases