ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – Police said one person was shot and wounded at a St. Pete intersection where a group had gathered early Monday morning.
The shooting happened on 16th Street South and 16th Avenue South around 2 a.m.
The victim remains in the hospital in stable condition.
No arrests have been made at this time.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Halloween scheduled as NASA, SpaceX’s next crewed launch
- Officer charged in Breonna Taylor case pleads not guilty
- Worldwide death toll from coronavirus eclipses 1 million
- CDC issues guidelines for celebrating Thanksgiving during COVID-19 pandemic
- Canadian woman accused of trying to poison President Trump charged