ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – One person was hospitalized with injuries after a shooting in St. Petersburg overnight.
Police responded to reports of a shooting in the 48000 block of 18th Avenue South early Friday morning.
Police said one individual had suffered non-life-threatening injuries, but further information was not available.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- L.A. County motor deputy killed in crash while trying to initiate traffic stop: Sheriff says
- COVID-19 relief package hangs in the balance as lawmakers stay along party lines
- Port Richey grandfather charged with sexual battery on his teen granddaughter
- House could vote on Biden’s $1.9T COVID-19 relief package, $1,400 checks Friday
- US bombs facilities in Syria used by Iran-back militia