ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) — A small plane with three people on board crashed at the end of a runway in St. Petersburg Tuesday afternoon.
The incident happened at the Albert Whitted Airport at 500 8th Ave. SE. around 3 p.m.
St. Ptersburg Fire and Rescue said none of the individuals inside the plane suffered any injuries.
The cause of the crash is being investigated and airport personnel will be working to salvage the plane.
- The Rockettes’ 2020 Christmas Spectacular canceled over COVID-19 concerns
- School employees in Manatee County to quarantine after coworker tests positive for COVID-19
- Max Defender 8 Forecast: Better Rain Chances The Rest Of This Week
- Childhood cancer survivor set to host virtual lemonade stand fundraiser
- Bay area youth football league has over $2,500 in youth equipment stolen by thieves