ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) — A small plane with three people on board crashed at the end of a runway in St. Petersburg Tuesday afternoon.
The incident happened at the Albert Whitted Airport at 500 8th Ave. SE. around 3 p.m.
St. Ptersburg Fire and Rescue said none of the individuals inside the plane suffered any injuries.
The cause of the crash is being investigated and airport personnel will be working to salvage the plane.
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade to march on despite pandemic
- Thanksgiving eve not as brisk for business in St. Petersburg in 2020
- Land O’ Lakes man charged in fatal 2019 Christmas Eve crash that killed 3 women
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of TIME Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Despite pleas from health officials, AAA expects 50 million to travel this Thanksgiving