TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A Pinellas Park woman turned $10 into $2 million by playing one of the Florida Lottery’s newest scratch-off games.
Jadwiga Miedzianowska, 62, won the top, $2 million prize from the 100X Scratch-Off game and claimed her winnings in a one-time, lump-sum payment of $1,605,000.
Miedzianowska bought the winning ticket at a Publix on 113th Street in Seminole. The Publix will get a $4,000 bonus commission for selling her the ticket.
The 100X Scratch-Off game, which has been around since January, gives players the chance to multiply the prize by up to 100 times. The overall odds of winning are one-in-3.46.
- USF to waive deposit fees, extend admissions deadlines for new students impacted by COVID-19
- Crucero con infectados de COVID-19 atraca en puerto Cubano
- Cubanos se las ingenian para usar mascarillas requeridas por gobierno
- College student makes masks for deaf community
- Coronavirus: Find out how many hospital beds are available near you