PALM HARBOR, Fla. (WFLA) – A Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office deputy happened to drive by a vacant home that was on fire in Palm Harbor early Friday morning.
Investigators say the deputy was on patrol when he drove by a one-story home at 3219 McGregor Dr. around 12:45 a.m., saw the fire and called it in.
Firefighters from Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor and Tarpon Springs helped fight the blaze.
Investigators have not determined what started the fire.
No one was injured.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- St. Pete family to be rescued from Puerto Rico after News Channel 8 story
- Better Call Behnken: Brides-to-be in panic mode after Lakeland bridal shop closes
- MISSING: Police release photos in case of missing Orange Co. nanny
- Woman found dead behind bushes in Tampa identified
- Caught on cam: Where are coyotes seen most in the Tampa Bay area?
- Tampa flying club, volunteers getting supplies to Puerto Rico
- Officials: Transgender teen’s grisly death not a hate crime