PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A Largo man has claimed a $500,000 top prize from the new Diamond Mine 9X Scratch-Off game.
According to the Florida Lottery, 54-year-old Jerome Boies was the lucky winner.
He purchased his winning ticket from Circle K, located at 13098 Walsingham Road in Largo.
The $5 game features over $48 million in total cash prizes. The game’s overall odds of winning are 1-in-4.00.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- St. Pete city leaders announce proposals for Tropicana Field site redevelopment
- Small diverse-owned businesses hope to benefit from the Super Bowl in Tampa Bay
- Child taken to hospital after two logs fell on them in Hudson
- Should you be wearing two masks? Here’s what Dr. Fauci says