CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – A 38-year-old woman is in critical condition after she was hit by a vehicle in Clearwater Thursday night.
Police responded to an accident on Court Street and Lincoln Avenue around 8:50 p.m.
According to police, the woman was crossing Court Street, heading south when she was struck by a vehicle traveling in an eastbound lane. She was not using a crosswalk, police said.
The woman was taken to Bayfront Health via Bayflite. Police said the driver remained on scene and is cooperating with the investigation.
All lanes of Court Street have since reopened.
This is a developing story stick with WFLA for updates.
- No more Uncle Ben’s: Rice brand gets new name
- Bear caught on camera peering in window of Florida home
- FBI trying to determine if 3 off-duty Florida officers were poisoned
- Leigh’s runcast: Enjoy the lower humidity for another day
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Still feeling comfortable with low humidity