CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – A 38-year-old woman is in critical condition after she was hit by a vehicle in Clearwater Thursday night.
Police responded to an accident on Court Street and Lincoln Avenue around 8:50 p.m.
According to police, the woman was crossing Court Street, heading south when she was struck by a vehicle traveling in an eastbound lane. She was not using a crosswalk, police said.
The woman was taken to Bayfront Health via Bayflite. Police said the driver remained on scene and is cooperating with the investigation.
All lanes of Court Street have since reopened.
This is a developing story stick with WFLA for updates.
- U.S. mayors say their cities need money, infrastructure at meeting with Pres. Trump
- WATCH: Gasparilla Invasion & Parade of Pirates
- Law enforcement runs tight ship to keep 2020 Gasparilla safe
- Tapeworm removed from Austin man’s brain after months of headaches
- Illinois law caps insulin patient costs at $100 monthly