CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – A 38-year-old woman is in critical condition after she was hit by a vehicle in Clearwater Thursday night.
Police responded to an accident on Court Street and Lincoln Avenue around 8:50 p.m.
According to police, the woman was crossing Court Street, heading south when she was struck by a vehicle traveling in an eastbound lane. She was not using a crosswalk, police said.
The woman was taken to Bayfront Health via Bayflite. Police said the driver remained on scene and is cooperating with the investigation.
All lanes of Court Street have since reopened.
This is a developing story stick with WFLA for updates.
- 3 Florida airports listed among 10 top U.S. airports with highest TSA COVID-19 cases
- Families battling pediatric cancer get opportunity to see Stanley Cup
- FDA advisory panel rejects widespread Pfizer booster shots
- Pentagon admits to killing 10 civilians, including 7 children, in Kabul airstrike error
- ‘I wish I said bye to my dad’: Oklahoma teen loses mom months after dad, sister die from COVID-19