CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – A 38-year-old woman is in critical condition after she was hit by a vehicle in Clearwater Thursday night.
Police responded to an accident on Court Street and Lincoln Avenue around 8:50 p.m.
According to police, the woman was crossing Court Street, heading south when she was struck by a vehicle traveling in an eastbound lane. She was not using a crosswalk, police said.
The woman was taken to Bayfront Health via Bayflite. Police said the driver remained on scene and is cooperating with the investigation.
All lanes of Court Street have since reopened.
This is a developing story stick with WFLA for updates.
- St. Petersburg museum on mission to improve Holocaust education statewide
- Couple accused of having sex on Myrtle Beach Ferris wheel and in community pool to make porn videos arrested again
- Three victims in fiery Hudson crash remembered
- Dog rescued after being spotted running in northbound lanes of I-275
- Sarasota Police Chief Bernadette DiPino to resign, effective Friday