PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) - Two people got themselves safely to shore after a boat sank near the Courtney Campbell Causeway on Saturday, according to Coast Guard officials.
The incident occurred near the rocks off the south end of the causeway near Bayside Bridge.
No one was hurt.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- President Trump arrives in Tokyo for state visit, golf and sumo
- Food safety tips for Memorial Day
- Rhode Island mayor threatens to remove beds from fire stations
- Missing Maui hiker with ties to Tampa Bay area found alive after 2 weeks