PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Pinellas County deputies are currently investigating a near-drowning incident.
Deputies say the incident happened at Gandy Beach Saturday evening.
No other information has been released at this time.
We’re working to get more information. Please check back for updates.
- Mega Millions jackpot now $865M, winning numbers drawn
- Clearwater police investigating carjacking, search for suspect underway
- Women to wear pearls, Converse on Inauguration Day in Harris’ honor
- Senate’s top Democrat, Republican seek path to guide 50-50 chamber
- From Gaga to Garth, Miranda to Moreno: Celebs join inaugural