PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Pinellas County deputies are currently investigating a near-drowning incident.
Deputies say the incident happened at Gandy Beach Saturday evening.
No other information has been released at this time.
We’re working to get more information. Please check back for updates.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: High humidity and above average temps
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians
- Meadows 2 hits in return from coronavirus, Rays top Red Sox 5-1
- Missouri mayor defends concerts, parties during COVID-19 pandemic
- Florida man buys Porsche, Rolex with fake check printed from home computer, deputies say