CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – A motorcyclist is now in the hospital following a crash on Gulf-to-Bay Boulevard in Clearwater.
According to the Clearwater Police Department, a 911 call for the crash came in just before 7 p.m. The crash involved a car and motorcyclist and happened at the intersection of Lake Avenue.
Police say the motorcyclist was taken to Bayfront Health St. Petersburg for treatment. Their injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Pinellas County leaders enhance safety protocols for large community events amid pandemic
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Japan PM determined to hold Olympics, will cooperate with Tokyo and IOC
- Dr. Fauci resumes coronavirus briefings at White House under Biden administration
- California researchers developing wearable COVID-19 test strip