ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – St. Petersburg Mayor Rick Kriseman has signed an executive order that would require employees and customers to wear a mask in any indoor public location where face-to-face business is conducted
The order goes into effect on Tuesday at 5:00 p.m.
The mayor’s spokesman Benjamin Kirby says the mayor will hold a Facebook Live tomorrow to comment on the details of the order
At this time we do not know when the Facebook Live will take place. However you can watch it on WFLA.com and on the News Channel 8 app.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- US health panel reviews J&J vaccine pause over rare clots
- CDC investigating woman’s death after Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- St. Petersburg businesses fighting city over mask fines
- Young and healthy? Here’s why experts say you should still get the COVID-19 vaccine
- First Tampa Bay parade taking place this weekend since pandemic, organizers say safety is a top priority