ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – St. Petersburg Mayor Rick Kriseman has signed an executive order that would require employees and customers to wear a mask in any indoor public location where face-to-face business is conducted
The order goes into effect on Tuesday at 5:00 p.m.
The mayor’s spokesman Benjamin Kirby says the mayor will hold a Facebook Live tomorrow to comment on the details of the order
At this time we do not know when the Facebook Live will take place. However you can watch it on WFLA.com and on the News Channel 8 app.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Data shows Fourth of July was busy travel day despite pandemic
- Virus spread, not politics should guide schools, doctors say
- Dozens show up to fundraiser to help Spring Hill woman with medical bills
- Florida shatters national record for single-day increase in COVID-19 cases
- Texas sheriff dies from coronavirus