ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – St. Petersburg Mayor Rick Kriseman has signed an executive order that would require employees and customers to wear a mask in any indoor public location where face-to-face business is conducted
The order goes into effect on Tuesday at 5:00 p.m.
The mayor’s spokesman Benjamin Kirby says the mayor will hold a Facebook Live tomorrow to comment on the details of the order
At this time we do not know when the Facebook Live will take place. However you can watch it on WFLA.com and on the News Channel 8 app.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- ‘Immunity bubbles’? What you shouldn’t do after getting the COVID vaccine
- Michael Strahan tests positive for COVID-19, sources say
- How to get the COVID-19 vaccine from Walgreens
- DeSantis: Florida’s statewide COVID-19 vaccine registration site expanding this week
- Vending machines for COVID-19 self-tests rollout at California airport