TARPON SPRINGS, Fla. (WFLA) – Police said one person was injured in a shooting that made people run from a party in Tarpon Springs early Tuesday morning.
Police were called to reports of shots fired in the 700 block of Lincoln Avenue shortly before 1 a.m. and saw several people fleeing the gunfire.
A man with a gunshot wound was found at the scene and taken to a local hospital to be treated for his injuries, which are said to be non-life-threatening, according to police.
No other injuries were reported, and police have not made any arrests.
An investigation is ongoing.
- Hillsborough Co. offers program that catches kids up on learning missed during pandemic
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 2,795 new cases, 107 deaths
- Bucs to welcome fans back into stadium at limited capacity following executive order
- ‘Sexy COVID’ costumes won’t be made by costume maker Yandy for Halloween 2020
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire