TARPON SPRINGS, Fla. (WFLA) – Police said one person was injured in a shooting that made people run from a party in Tarpon Springs early Tuesday morning.
Police were called to reports of shots fired in the 700 block of Lincoln Avenue shortly before 1 a.m. and saw several people fleeing the gunfire.
A man with a gunshot wound was found at the scene and taken to a local hospital to be treated for his injuries, which are said to be non-life-threatening, according to police.
No other injuries were reported, and police have not made any arrests.
An investigation is ongoing.
- Emergency room doctor sleeping in RV to keep his family healthy
- Toddler killed, 2 children injured in Polk County crash
- San Diego County to issue $1,000 fines to people ignoring COVID-19 restrictions
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing
- Cardboard cutouts pose as guests for wedding amid COVID-19