CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – Police say one man was hospitalized and another is in custody after a shooting in Clearwater Wednesday morning.
The shooting happened at Evans Quik Mart, 905 Palmetto Street, shortly before 8 a.m.
Police said the victim was rushed to Bayfront Health St. Petersburg as a trauma alert.
The suspect is in custody.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Target Black Friday deals: Final week of discounts released
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Public health expert: ‘Prudent decision’ to postpone Tampa’s Gasparilla festivities during coronavirus surge
- Search underway for missing endangered 77-year-old Sebring woman
- Former Tampa Bay bank robber meets detective after she changed his life, 28 years later