SEMINOLE, Fla. (WFLA) – A man was hospitalized early Monday morning after a fire ripped through a home in Seminole.
Firefighters were called to a home in the 10300 block of Cirimoya Lane shortly after midnight and saw flames shooting through the roof.
Officials said the injured man was taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation. His current condition is unknown.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Man in famous 9/11 photo dies from COVID-19 in Florida
- Police: 2 women hit by car on Seattle highway amid protest
- Hot dog champs repeat as July 4 gluttony fest moves indoors
- Pres. Thomas Jefferson through the eyes of his Black descendants
- Goggle-wearing trio of dogs hikes Nevada trails