SEMINOLE, Fla. (WFLA) – A man was hospitalized early Monday morning after a fire ripped through a home in Seminole.
Firefighters were called to a home in the 10300 block of Cirimoya Lane shortly after midnight and saw flames shooting through the roof.
Officials said the injured man was taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation. His current condition is unknown.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Should you be wearing two masks? Here’s what Dr. Fauci says
- Rubio, Scott vote to declare Trump’s second impeachment trial unconstitutional
- Man charged after social media video shows speedometer reach 213 mph on Indianapolis highway
- Max Defender 8 Forecast: Cold Front Arrives Wednesday
- Florida veteran organizes ‘MAGA Patriot Party,’ former president’s campaign says it has ‘no affiliation’