ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — Officials say a man has died while staying at a homeless shelter run by the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office.
Accoridng to a report, the sheriff’s office learned of the 69-year-old man’s death early Monday morning.
The agency says the death doesn’t appear to be suspicious.
Pinellas Safe Harbor is aimed at diverting homeless people from jail. It’s located on the same campus as the county jail and courthouse. It holds up to 470 people.
- How to score a McDonald’s cheeseburger for 25 cents Thursday
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- ‘Big mistake’: DeSantis criticizes Biden’s plan for vaccine distribution but can he stop it?