CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – A man was airlifted to St. Joseph’s Hospital on Thursday night after being struck by a vehicle in Clearwater.
Police said the man was walking in the 1700 block of North Highland Avenue when he was hit and suffered serious injuries.
The unidentified man was taken to the hospital via medical helicopter. His current condition is unknown.
The driver of the vehicle remained at the scene and is cooperating with investigators, police said.
It’s unclear if charges are pending.
Further information was not released.
- 40-foot tall leg lamp from ‘A Christmas Story’ stands in Oklahoma in ‘indescribably beautiful’ glory
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments
- Max Defender 8 Forecast: A Warm, But Dry Thanksgiving Forecast
- Biden transition team ‘encouraged by progress’
- 13-year-old killed in Pasco County ATV crash