LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) – Pinellas County Sheriff’s Bob Gualtieri is holding a press conference on Thursday to announce the outcome an investigation into a use of force incident that occurred in August.
The sheriff’s office is withholding the results of the investigation until the press conference, which is scheduled for 1 p.m. Thursday.
The circumstances surrounding the incident are unknown.
You can watch the press conference live in the video player above.
- Leigh’s runcast: Another hot, humid day impacts how hard you should exercise
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: More record-setting heat expected; front arrives this week
- Rays fans at watch party react to disappointing loss
- Justin Turner removed from Game 6 after testing positive for COVID-19
- Police: Woman covered care-dependent husband with kitty litter after accident