TAMPA (WFLA) – A care fire near the top of the Sunshine Skyway Bridge delayed traffic for many residents heading from Manatee to Pinellas County.
Traffic was slow-moving through the area however lanes in both directions have since reopened.
There was no immediate word of any injuries.
- 7-foot tall Harambe statue installed opposite of Charging Bull covered in bananas
- Rapper formerly known as Kanye West is now just Ye
- ‘Superhero’ 4-year-old falls off 70-foot cliff in Kentucky, survives
- Woodcarver honoring 13 killed in Kabul, visits Tampa Bay mother of fallen solider
- Amazon opens 150,000 new positions with $18 an hour average pay, sign-on bonuses