LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) — A woman was arrested for domestic battery for attacking her father after an argument over his flatulence, a Pinellas Sheriff’s arrest report states.
Deputies said 40-year-old Nicole Dozois lives with her father, who is listed as the victim in the case. The two reportedly got into an argument Sunday morning after Dozois got angry at her father for his flatulence.
Deputies said Dozois attacked her father, punching him numerous times in the face. The victim was found by police with a bloodied left eye and scratches all over his neck.
Dozois was arrested and charged with domestic battery.
- ‘Souvenir of a lifetime’: Chiefs fan snags ball Patrick Mahomes launched into Arrowhead’s upper deck
- Pence to not attend President Donald Trump’s sendoff event
- Final farewell: Trump releases last video address as president
- Two male penguins in Texas adopt egg of a different species, raise chick as their own
- Third stimulus checks: Democratic critic of larger direct payments softens stance