GULFPORT, Fla. (WFLA) – Gulfport police are reviewing their policies on use of force and they want your feedback.
The agency wants to make their policies more clear to officers and those in the community.
They’re asking residents a number of questions related to use of force, such as how they define a choke hold, and whether or not they should ban shooting at moving vehicles.
Residents can share their thoughts in the comment section of this blog.
- Family, work and opera filled Ginsburg’s final summer
- Week 2 Game 2: Buccaneers dance after two Fournette touchdowns, two interceptions, and two forced fumbles
- 3 children safe following armed carjacking, Bartow police investigating
- Father of New England Patriots RB James White, Florida police officer dies in car crash
- Police arrest suspect in Sarasota homicide