GULFPORT, Fla. (WFLA) – Gulfport police are reviewing their policies on use of force and they want your feedback.
The agency wants to make their policies more clear to officers and those in the community.
They’re asking residents a number of questions related to use of force, such as how they define a choke hold, and whether or not they should ban shooting at moving vehicles.
Residents can share their thoughts in the comment section of this blog.
- Pinellas Co. promoting local COVID safety requirements ahead of Spring Break
- Biden administration to deliver 25M masks to vulnerable Americans, increase vaccine shipments to states
- Max Defender 8 Forecast: Warmer Days In The Forecast
- Study: Why do some kids contract MIS-C rather than severe COVID?
- Sen. Rick Scott: Biden administration known for ‘open borders, closed schools’