LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) – A GNC employee has been arrested after he attempted to sell meth inside the drug store.
When Largo police went inside the store they say, Michael Ambrose, 27, had needles, spoons, a drug scale, and methamphetamine all in plain sight.
Ambrose is being charged with drug trafficking and possession charges.
According to police, store management apparently did not know of Mr. Ambrose’s sideline business.
- 17-year-old Sesame Place worker punched in the face by couple over mask policy, police say
- Disney World ticket is just $49 a day for Florida residents
- Burned bear recovering from severe wildfire burns
- Second stimulus check: Where Biden, Harris stand on COVID payment proposals
- Trump Administration eases showerhead rules after president complains of water flow